Saturday 16 February 2013

Two Days In Snowdonia

Snowdonia is a place where, as a family, we have spent much time over the years: big days in the Glyders & around Snowdon; camping for weeks on end working on CYFA-Pathfinder camps at Llyn Gwynant; canoeing & kayaking; bouldering; great food in Pete's Eats; rain (!); trips to Llandudno; Castles - I love the place!

Nic, Martin & the kids took a cottage in Llanberis for half term and I went down mid-week to spend a couple of days with them.

On Thursday, in pretty awful weather, we took a walk in the Clogwyn Maldy area. I was impressed with its wild feel despite man's intervention. I've posted a few photos below & on Flickr.

On Friday, Becky & Nige joined us and we took a longer walk in much better conditions around the hills to the south of Llanberis - I'll write this one up separately.










No comments:

Post a Comment