Saturday 20 July 2013

CICERONE


I've resisted the temptation for some time now to run any advertising through these pages. However, as a trial & in an effort to make a small contribution to the time taken to write and maintain the site I have just joined the Cicerone guidebooks' affiliate programme. As such any guidebooks purchased via my webpages will pay a small commission - this is a scheme I feel I can join without "selling my soul" to advertising!

I'm a big fan of these guides & use them frequently when researching trips in the Lake District, with particular use being made of the Lake District (North) Scrambling Guide (see below)

The following titles make a useful a mini-library to the area:



To purchase this book click here



To purchase this book click here



To purchase this book click here


To purchase this book click here


No comments:

Post a Comment